Re: Windows Vista Sp1 failed to install.

https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/results.aspx?pocId=&freetext=950127&displaylang=fr and you ll the winner

"Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

Free support for SP1:
https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?prid=11274

"Jorge" <jorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
When running windows update to install windows vista sp1 the installation
failed. I'm getting this error:

Failed: 1 update

Error(s) found:

Code 8024200D.

I tried also to install the service pack 1 by downloading the complete
file
(aprox. 400mb) from microsoft web site. The installation also failed:

An internal error ocurred while installing the service pack.

Error code:0x80070002. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=101139
for
details.

I visted the link above, I did everithing stated there and I'm still
getting
the smae erros messages and the vista sp1 failed to install.

Any idea, help will be appreciated. Thanks.

System: Dell Inspiron 530S

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2180 @2.00GHz

Memory: 2037MB

Windows Edition: Windows Vista Ultimate

Rating: 3.3 Windows Experience Index

--
Jorge Martinez

  • Re: Files Gone???
    ... Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1 ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: Norton Antivirus.
    ... Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1 ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: Outlook Express & Windows XP Service Pack 2
    ... Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1 ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... themselves (if you have the latest security updates from Windows Update) ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: i cant update windows!
    ... > download, but at the very end of the process it says that the ... I havent been able to get any updates ... First - cleanup your machine and ready it for Service Pack 2. ... Then install Service Pack 2 from the downloaded install file (not the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: ATA/EIDE Not SCSI
    ... Install SP4 then install all HotFixes posted AFTER SP4 was posted. ... As Dave P. indicated, download the SP4, ~129MB, executable and install it. ... go to the Windows Service Pack Web site and select "Problem ... | My Windows 2000 Service Packs page does not contain "Problems Downloading ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)