Re: Windows Vista Sp1 failed to install. and you ll the winner

"Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

Free support for SP1:

"Jorge" <jorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
When running windows update to install windows vista sp1 the installation
failed. I'm getting this error:

Failed: 1 update

Error(s) found:

Code 8024200D.

I tried also to install the service pack 1 by downloading the complete
(aprox. 400mb) from microsoft web site. The installation also failed:

An internal error ocurred while installing the service pack.

Error code:0x80070002. See

I visted the link above, I did everithing stated there and I'm still
the smae erros messages and the vista sp1 failed to install.

Any idea, help will be appreciated. Thanks.

System: Dell Inspiron 530S

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2180 @2.00GHz

Memory: 2037MB

Windows Edition: Windows Vista Ultimate