Re: Windows Vista Sp1 failed to install.
- From: Pegaze <Pegaze@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:35:01 -0700
https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/results.aspx?pocId=&freetext=950127&displaylang=fr and you ll the winner
"Colin Barnhorst" wrote:
Free support for SP1:.
"Jorge" <jorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
When running windows update to install windows vista sp1 the installation
failed. I'm getting this error:
Failed: 1 update
I tried also to install the service pack 1 by downloading the complete
(aprox. 400mb) from microsoft web site. The installation also failed:
An internal error ocurred while installing the service pack.
Error code:0x80070002. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=101139
I visted the link above, I did everithing stated there and I'm still
the smae erros messages and the vista sp1 failed to install.
Any idea, help will be appreciated. Thanks.
System: Dell Inspiron 530S
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2180 @2.00GHz
Windows Edition: Windows Vista Ultimate
Rating: 3.3 Windows Experience Index
- Prev by Date: Re: Re-Installation of Vista Home Premium (32 bit)
- Next by Date: RE: How to Run Executable as Administrator Without Right-Click
- Previous by thread: Re: Windows Vista Sp1 failed to install.
- Next by thread: Re: Ten Reasons Not to buy Microsoft Vista at this time