Re: Resize partition = no boot

Boot to the installer DVD and select "Repair" option.

powtrix wrote:
Hi, I did resize first partition of my HDD and now my Windows Vista isn't booting,
a error like crcckeck.sys or something says at last line boot. after that it reboot.

there's a way to fix it in recover console ? no way to boot via safe mode or last config.

thanks

  • Power Went out and now I cant start up.
    ... I got up in the morning and tried to reboot my ... When I boot up sometimes I get an FDC ... corrupt and it cannot install to that drive. ... repair the installation. ...
  • Re: stop error code 0x0000C1F5
    ... SET THE BIOS TO BOOT FROM THE CD/DVD DRIVE. ... Type "init 6" to reboot, ... To fix that, here's part 2, for which you'll need a Vista ... Boot the Vista DVD and choose "Repair my computer". ...
  • Re: PLEASE HELP: 2 ERROR MESSAGES
    ... The advice to do a repair install, turned out to be a grievous and expensive ... The repair install caused a corruption and windows became ... It seems as though it would not boot from the CD ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)