Re: Having trouble setting up 4OD

Leota,
A Canon 40D? A month old computer should have a series of memory card readers. Remove the Flash Memory card and insert it into the proper port. Vista should ask you if you want open the folders. YES. Drag and drop your images to your Pictures folder. Reinsert in camera and erase all.
"Leota" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:0ad7feed595f0d6cbe18365a67442db2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I tried to download 4OD onto my computer but once it gets to the end of
setup this flashes up:

'Error 1904.Module

C:\windows\system32\macromed\flash\fla... failed to register. HRESULT
-2147220473. Contact your support personnel.'

Then I click ok because it's the only option and this comes up :

'Error 2739.Could not access Javascript run time for custom action'

I went onto found another thread on here for help before posting this
and I went through this step by step guide

'1. On the Start menu, click All Programs.
2. Click Accessories.
3. Right-click Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator from the
shortcut menu.
4. When the User Account Control dialog appears, click Continue.
5. At the command prompt type the following:
regsvr32 vbscript.dll
6. Press Enter on your keyboard.
7. A message should appear stating "DllRegisterServer in vbscript.dll
succeeded."
8. Click OK'

However step 7 didn't work, instead I got a message saying:

'The module "vbscript.dll" was loaded but the call to DIIRegisterServer
failed with the error code 0x80004005

For more information about this problem search online using the error
code as a search term.'

My computer is only around a month old so I don't really know whats
wrong with it.

--
Leota

.