Re: To downgrade win vista premium to win xp pro

Kamlesh wrote:

I have purchased hp 530 notebook which is having win vista business
edition installed. I have gone thru the discussion in vista group. It is
possible downgrade win vista premium to win xp pro in business edition but
the procedure given is giving error file is corrupt. Please guide me how
to do the same.

Sorry, not enough information to get help. You need to quote the exact text
of any error messages.

How to Post:
http://users.tpg.com.au/bzyhjr/liszt.htm - How Not to Get Technical Help on
Usenet

I assume that you have already checked to make sure there are XP drivers for
this notebook. If you haven't, you need to do this. Otherwise, simply
follow the normal procedure for installing XP.

http://michaelstevenstech.com/cleanxpinstall.html - Clean Install How-To
http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page2.html#Reinstalling_Windows - What
you will need on-hand

Malke