VISTA SP1 Evaluation Copy Upgrade

On a previously registered copy of VISTA Ultimate, I installed an evaluation
copy of Windows SP1. In the bottom right part of my screen, it states:
"Windows VISTA (TM)Evaluation Copy Build 6001." Now, many months later, I
have begun getting balloons that my evaluation copy is about to expire, and I
need to install any version of Windows VISTA. I REALLY do not want to do a
clean install, or loose any data or programs. Can anyone please tell me what
the procedure is?

Many thanks,
MoonHowler

  • Re: Upgrade to full version from evaluation
    ... 2003 evaluation edition to the full edition. ... Remove the client workstation via Server Management. ... Microsoft Online Newsgroup Support ... But my question is do I have to install everything again because ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Most Audio Clips no longer play in 2007 PowerPoint
    ... home machine is Dell xps 410 running Vista Ultimate; ... Office laptop has always been XP Pro and office 2003 until a few weeks ago. ... --Noticed that my audio-video clips now get prefaced with the software ... Tried to dl and install, ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Cannot upgrade Vista Home Premium to Vista Ultimate
    ... I decided to remove the Win 7 Beta and go back to Vista Ultimate using the ... I then had to do a custom install of the original OEM Vista Home Premium, ... My C Drive has always been one partition. ... two external drives being renamed E and F. ...
  • Re: Cannot upgrade Vista Home Premium to Vista Ultimate
    ... I decided to remove the Win 7 Beta and go back to Vista Ultimate using the ... I then had to do a custom install of the original OEM Vista Home Premium, ... My C Drive has always been one partition. ... two external drives being renamed E and F. ...
  • Re: OT: Vista Ultimate Activation / Ramble
    ... I could have easily gotten a pirated copy of Vista Ultimate -- ... The generic OEM or retail (Upgrade or Full) must be activated within ... a full install. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)