Re: Vista PE 2.0

http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/default.aspx?SiteID=17

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows Desktop Experience -
Windows Vista Enthusiast

"Blaxer" <Blaxer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:AD1C697F-72F5-4160-8272-408A2B547501@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Does anyone know where I can post a question about Vista PE 2.0 and
application development, specifically what languages are supported to run
within Vista PE.

Thank you.

  • Re: Restoring XP Restore Point from Vista?
    ... Windows Desktop Experience ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ... > As I stated in the first post, I still see my old boot menu. ... >>> do a full migration to Vista today. ...
  • Re: Update KB950125 Vista 64 Fails...
    ... there will be free & unlimited Vista SP1 ... coolchris wrote: ... Windows Desktop Experience & Security ... Im out of the free support period for Vista...or is ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Restoring XP Restore Point from Vista?
    ... Windows Desktop Experience ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ... You switch on the computer and it loads the boot menu. ... > do a full migration to Vista today. ...
  • Re: Windows 7 upgrade
    ... I just purchased a new computer and I am debating on whether to install XP ... Vista Enterprise which I received from work in a brand new box. ... Microsoft MVP - Windows Desktop Experience ... Please Reply to the Newsgroup ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: How do I wipe the HD while re-installing?
    ... Windows Desktop Experience ... I recently bought a new/refurbished laptop with Vista Home ... To re-install the operating system: ... I booted from the cd and followed the directions. ...