Re: Installation Problem

The computer is a Compaq Presario SR1920NX.
What I am trying to install is a Windows Vista Business x86.
I'm not exactly sure what is is called when the error occurs, the
second phase of installing/unpacking, etc. If you need me to find out,
it might take a while because I have to reconnect the other computer.
Sorry if this information doesn't help.

--
HawthorneKitty

  • No web connect after SP2 Update
    ... Working on a friend's Compaq Presario. ... Installed ZoneAlarm next, ... Did the SP2 update. ... during install, but now, I cannot access the internet. ...
  • No web connect after SP2 Update
    ... Working on a friend's Compaq Presario. ... Installed ZoneAlarm next, ... Did the SP2 update. ... during install, but now, I cannot access the internet. ...
  • No web connect after SP2 Update
    ... Working on a friend's Compaq Presario. ... Installed ZoneAlarm next, ... Did the SP2 update. ... during install, but now, I cannot access the internet. ...
  • Vista uxtheme patch crash
    ... OS: Windows Vista Business ... My computer crashed after trying to install a uxtheme patch from Softpedia ... or get the product ID and start a chat with a MSFT person. ...
  • Re: need puter for momma
    ... the operating system she knows - XP. ... I went to Dell and they want an extra $150 to install XP on a windows 7 ... She just needs a basic computer for internet, email, small ... My new Acer came with Windows Vista Business and the fallback OS on ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)