Re: Installation Problem

The computer is a Compaq Presario SR1920NX.
What I am trying to install is a Windows Vista Business x86.
I'm not exactly sure what is is called when the error occurs, the
second phase of installing/unpacking, etc. If you need me to find out,
it might take a while because I have to reconnect the other computer.
Sorry if this information doesn't help.

--
HawthorneKitty

  • No web connect after SP2 Update
    ... Working on a friend's Compaq Presario. ... Installed ZoneAlarm next, ... Did the SP2 update. ... during install, but now, I cannot access the internet. ...
  • No web connect after SP2 Update
    ... Working on a friend's Compaq Presario. ... Installed ZoneAlarm next, ... Did the SP2 update. ... during install, but now, I cannot access the internet. ...
  • No web connect after SP2 Update
    ... Working on a friend's Compaq Presario. ... Installed ZoneAlarm next, ... Did the SP2 update. ... during install, but now, I cannot access the internet. ...
  • Vista uxtheme patch crash
    ... OS: Windows Vista Business ... My computer crashed after trying to install a uxtheme patch from Softpedia ... or get the product ID and start a chat with a MSFT person. ...
  • Re: Re: Problem Installing XP
    ... I inherited my brother's old Compaq Presario that was loaded with a ... Seems that after the install completes the first part and restarts as ... It is likely that the hardware is missing some drivers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)