Re: Downgrading from Vista to XP

Buy a PC that has winxp installed

"Teelzy" <Teelzy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:A52562E9-E0E8-4F90-81B4-FDD0E8AABB5C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am wanting to get rid of the monster Vista and go back to using my old OS
(XP). I am extremely tired of the incompatability of Vista with many of my
older games that I have come to love. Beside this, I also can't see any
pros
in Vista over XP.

All my complaining aside, what are the steps I need to take to go back to
XP. I have an F45-AV413 Qosmio by Toshiba (Laptop). I am going to need
some
step by step assistance most likely, but I have done alot of reinstalling
but
never a downgrade, I have also heard that there may be some compatability
issues.

Any and all help is very appreciated, thanks in advance.

Zach

  • Re: For Windows Advocates: DX10 for Windows XP?
    ... Did you just claim that games work in Vista? ... fail to use Windows calls (such as programs which directly address the ... but for actual gamers out there that doesn't double as Windows ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: For Windows Advocates: DX10 for Windows XP?
    ... Did you just claim that games work in Vista? ... but for actual gamers out there that doesn't double as Windows ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: The Witcher Performance Issue.
    ... Vista on a new rig and there will be negligible difference between games ... doesn't use 25% and it will run fine of a modern mid range PC. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Re: Annual get together
    ... ok, my definition is someone who does WP, email, web, and games. ... although a newer low spec machine is generally better than ... And like I said, there is Vista ready ... use as I have the macs for that, ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: The Witcher Performance Issue.
    ... An equivalent modern system will have about four times the ... Vista on a new rig and there will be negligible difference between games ... Vista is aimed at new hardware, just as XP was aimed at ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)