Re: Downgrading from Vista to XP

Buy a PC that has winxp installed

"Teelzy" <Teelzy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:A52562E9-E0E8-4F90-81B4-FDD0E8AABB5C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am wanting to get rid of the monster Vista and go back to using my old OS
(XP). I am extremely tired of the incompatability of Vista with many of my
older games that I have come to love. Beside this, I also can't see any
pros
in Vista over XP.

All my complaining aside, what are the steps I need to take to go back to
XP. I have an F45-AV413 Qosmio by Toshiba (Laptop). I am going to need
some
step by step assistance most likely, but I have done alot of reinstalling
but
never a downgrade, I have also heard that there may be some compatability
issues.

Any and all help is very appreciated, thanks in advance.

Zach

.