Re: settings vista

loenen;755030 Wrote:
Is it possible to change the next settings in vista for ALL maps to
standard
in one time?
- maximum window
- always details
- the colums in a map (only name, size, date, changed date)

Hi Loenen,

Method Two in this tutorial will help you do this. However, you will
need to maximize each window as you open them and then close them. Vista
will only remember the settings for a window fpr when it was last
closed.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/70819-windows-explorer-folder-view-settings.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

--
Brink

them.*
*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • Re: FromHandle purpose with DCs and GDI objects
    ... >>object in the handle map overwriting the existing one if there is one. ... I'm not sure what difference is between Attach CWnd, ... one of the standard MFC collection classes. ... MFC keeps the temporary and permanent window handle map in thread local ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Websote problem, probably not browser
    ... On one website there is a map which gives details about specific campsites ... I pull the map up on the website with the window maximized only about the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Passing information / strings between methods
    ... use HTML links to navigate to places on the map, ... I can then use jQuery to open a popup window (which is ... I want the content of this popup box to reflect the current ... the div before it loads. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: 2.4.23aa2 (bugfixes and important VM improvements for the high end)
    ... > OK, I understand you can window it, but I still don't get where your ... 2.7G is what you can map right now in 2.6 with 3:1. ... The last issue that we may run into are apps assuming the stack is at 3G ... send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Network; XP PC is Not Discoverable
    ... The file contained in the email I got from Microsoft to download is entitled ... Network Map. ... click on VIEW FULL MAP.....it shows my Vista PC's but does not show my XP ... At the Bottom of the Window it reads "The Following discovered Device ...