Re: Downgrading from Vista to XP
- From: "Manuel Nonaca" <1dirtydog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 20:46:16 -0700
Try using XP compatibility mode...............
It worked fine for my HP 6300 Scan Jet application!
MIS/M University of Phoenix Online
Clovis, CA (PST)
"Teelzy" <Teelzy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A52562E9-E0E8-4F90-81B4-FDD0E8AABB5C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am wanting to get rid of the monster Vista and go back to using my old OS
(XP). I am extremely tired of the incompatability of Vista with many of my
older games that I have come to love. Beside this, I also can't see any pros
in Vista over XP.
All my complaining aside, what are the steps I need to take to go back to
XP. I have an F45-AV413 Qosmio by Toshiba (Laptop). I am going to need some
step by step assistance most likely, but I have done alot of reinstalling but
never a downgrade, I have also heard that there may be some compatability
Any and all help is very appreciated, thanks in advance.
- Prev by Date: Vista 32-bit seeings 8gbs?
- Next by Date: Re: Vista 32-bit seeings 8gbs?
- Previous by thread: Re: Downgrading from Vista to XP
- Next by thread: no wifi after reinstall on dell note book.