Re: Downgrading from Vista to XP

Try using XP compatibility mode...............

It worked fine for my HP 6300 Scan Jet application!
Manuel Nonaca
MIS/M University of Phoenix Online
Clovis, CA (PST)

"Teelzy" <Teelzy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A52562E9-E0E8-4F90-81B4-FDD0E8AABB5C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am wanting to get rid of the monster Vista and go back to using my old OS
(XP). I am extremely tired of the incompatability of Vista with many of my
older games that I have come to love. Beside this, I also can't see any pros
in Vista over XP.

All my complaining aside, what are the steps I need to take to go back to
XP. I have an F45-AV413 Qosmio by Toshiba (Laptop). I am going to need some
step by step assistance most likely, but I have done alot of reinstalling but
never a downgrade, I have also heard that there may be some compatability

Any and all help is very appreciated, thanks in advance.