Re: Downgrading from Vista to XP

Try using XP compatibility mode...............

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/help/bf416877-c83f-4476-a3da-8ec98dcf5f101033.mspx

It worked fine for my HP 6300 Scan Jet application!
--
Manuel Nonaca
MIS/M University of Phoenix Online

"Teelzy" <Teelzy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A52562E9-E0E8-4F90-81B4-FDD0E8AABB5C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am wanting to get rid of the monster Vista and go back to using my old OS
(XP). I am extremely tired of the incompatability of Vista with many of my
older games that I have come to love. Beside this, I also can't see any pros
in Vista over XP.

All my complaining aside, what are the steps I need to take to go back to
XP. I have an F45-AV413 Qosmio by Toshiba (Laptop). I am going to need some
step by step assistance most likely, but I have done alot of reinstalling but
never a downgrade, I have also heard that there may be some compatability
issues.

Any and all help is very appreciated, thanks in advance.

Zach

.