Re: Estimating Time for xp to Vista upgrade

<benarden@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

( On another subject)

David:

have you ever heard of a book called

" SCUBA Diving The Wrecks and Shores of Long Island "?

"Plonk"

  • Trip Report, St. Lawrence River
    ... year of diving the wrecks in the Thousand Islands region of the St. ... Thousand Island Pleasure Divers and stayed at Caigers Resort near ... memorable dives ever. ...
    (rec.scuba.locations)
  • Re: Im booked!
    ... off of the main island less light.. ... While Mike went scuba diving, Ed and I took the Guana Island Tour Bus. ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • Re: Turn any trip into a diving vacation!!
    ... > Yes I'm interested in my options for scuba diving while at Flint. ... Flint Island of the 1000 Islands is lovely for scuba ...
    (rec.scuba.locations)
  • Re: Dunkin Donuts transformation.
    ... Krispy Kreme would be coming to the island. ... reach our shores but the son of a bitch was on ... Maui ain't that far from Oahu but the short life-span of ... I'll just have a malasadas. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)