Re: Estimating Time for xp to Vista upgrade

On Jun 22, 12:15 pm, drosen <dro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
We have to upgrade about 100 XP OEM XP professional workstations that are in
a domain environment to Vista Business. Most of the workstations have a
'standard' mix of office suite software. A few may have some local data. Does
anyone know about how long to upgrade an 'average workstation'' so we can
budget time and resources for doing the 100.
--

Thanks,
David

( On another subject)

David:

have you ever heard of a book called

" SCUBA Diving The Wrecks and Shores of Long Island "?

  • Re: Vista u/g arrived, but do I install?
    ... have Vista Business for a recently purchased laptop and desktop, ... I'm actually running Ultimate but Home Premium also has the Media Center stuff. ... Home Premium is the "standard" upgrade from Windows MCE. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Estimating Time for xp to Vista upgrade
    ... We have to upgrade about 100 XP OEM XP professional workstations that are in ... a domain environment to Vista Business. ... 'standard' mix of office suite software. ... anyone know about how long to upgrade an 'average workstation'' so we can ...
  • Re: Converting an Unmanaged Office 2003 SP1 to a Managed Office 2003 S
    ... There isn't an 'upgrade' path for Office ... SP1 Standard to a Managed Office 2003 SP2 Professional through Group Policy. ... I have created an MST File with the required settings. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Standard vs. Student/Teacher
    ... Upgrade edition is not free, and it's actually more expensive than a regular ... the Mac version should come out later that year, ... for S&T and Standard vs. $399 + $239for Standard and Upgrade). ... *not* lose your installs. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: OK to install SBS 2003 R2 Premium over SBS 2003 Standard?
    ... "Premium technologies". ... the switch from SBS Standard to Premium during the upgrade is supported. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)