Re: Downgrading from Vista to XP

Contact Toshiba on one of theeir tech support lines.

Make sure you have All the drivers, as well as a XP2 disc. They may
send them to you.

although I had a Dell Dimensins 2400, and was out of Warrantee, They
sent me an XP disc and then assisted ( read Did All The Work) of doing
a reinstall..

Let them know you are dissatisfied with Vista and want to " Roll
Back to XP"

they've doubtless heard this before, and want to keep what customers
they have.

Perseverance pays off.

- else, it's Ubuntu, a very good set of user friendly code.

~C~