vista 64 bit with sli 280 nvidia cards

I have just installed windows vista 64 bit with 2 nvidia bfg 280 1gb
cards - I now find myself in the postion of not being able to enable
sli from within the nvidia control panel - the option just does not
exist - i have a asus striker 2 extreme motherboard with the latest bios
- i have the correct chipset drivers etc, the correct nvidia driver, any
ideas anyone?

I would assume this is driver related, but nvidia say their driver is
64bit compiatible which is trust as they are usually very good, could it
be the fact that i have 4 gb memory and the extra 2gb video memory from
the graphics carrs which is somehow stopping me seeing the sli setting?

has anyone else had this problem?

--
jasonevans25

  • nvidia SLI help needed
    ... I added a second identical nvidia GeForce 7900 GT ... to my ASUS A8N-SLI motherboard, set it correctly because I have SLI ... script so it built the driver module, ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Latest video driver
    ... You've only got 32mb of video memory so it's never going to be excellent ... then continue to use the driver from Sony. ... then use the drivers from nVidia... ... > The display quality is not good. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.video)
  • Re: Need to make sure I have the nvidia proprietary driver running.
    ... I installed the nvidia proprietary drivers in my debian 64bit laptop. ... Any change made in this section will need a server restart ... # The Driver used by Bumblebee server. ... Initializing built-in extension Generic Event Extension ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: nvidia-driver rebooting machine on X startup
    ... Same driver different hw, same os version... ... FreeBSD is a registered trademark of The FreeBSD Foundation. ... acpi0: <Nvidia AWRDACPI> on motherboard ... Identifier "Microsoft_Natural" ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Again: the Nvidia driver does not work with Gnome 3
    ... Driver: 275.09.07 ... It's not quite the same card as yours, ... The last time I did a full install was with Fedora 10. ... Drivers from NVidia ...
    (Fedora)