Re: Can't start Money

Marty wrote:

I just bought a new laptop with vista home premium when trying to install
Money Plus Deluxe it seems to install but when i try to open it says i
need to run setup from the cd. i tried installing in my documents same
problem. not sure what to do i'm running as the admin so that shouldn't be
a problem.

Is the version of Money you have compatible with Vista? Check on its
website. You also might want to post in the Money newsgroup:

microsoft.public.money

The Money experts there should be able to help you.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers

  • [opensuse] Re: Goodbye to suse and why not stay, The Linux Wall
    ... it or pay money to buy the setup service. ... I wrote about _setup_ and _configuration_ of a computer. ... -- was about installation and initial setup, i.e., where to get and how to install the software that plays MP3s on SUSE Linux. ... That's not about usage of that software, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Windows on multiple computers
    ... If you manage to install the ... This puts the onus on Microsoft to ... the product to them and give your money back. ... Microsoft may not be properly represented at the point of sale ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Windows on multiple computers
    ... If you manage to install the ... > the product to them and give your money back. ... > the deal if you want the sale, I don't agree with the license agreement ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Wine: MS Money 2004 + IE6
    ... and that is not a supported app in Crossover so I ... in turn tries to install IE6 and fails. ... problems and then Money on the same bottle. ... Create new bottle and install IE6. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Can you really 100% clean a compromised machine 100% of the ti
    ... > won't spend the money or they will just get a new machine, ... > I will install a print driver for them. ... The backup and restore is what takes the time to do properly ... As for them buying a Dell I say have at it. ...