Re: Upgrade from Vista 32 to Vista 64

Installation choices for 64-bit consumer versions of Windows Vista
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932795

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"MCoulter" wrote:

I want to upgrade from Vista Ultimate 32 to VU 64. I originally had VB 32 and
bought the upgrade for VU 64 which is in my digital locker and then I have an
upgrade cd MS sent me. Would I have to purchse the other DVD for the minimal
fee and if so how would I go about using my VU pk for the VU 64 edition. I am
quite familiar with how to install it just not sure how I need to get to that
point

  • Re: Vista upgrade Question
    ... OEMs do NOT come in UPGRADE DISKS! ... XP Hard Drive if you install it in another computer. ... Installation choices for consumer versions of Windows Vista: ... OEM install on that. ...
  • Re: WinXP to Vista Upgrade
    ... I am going from Windows XP Media Center Edition to Windows Vista Version 2. ... I successfully did the upgrade on an identical computer. ... and the first upgrade was successful without uninstalling the security ... "Shenan Stanley" wrote: ...
  • Re: Anytime Upgrade Home Premium 64 to Ultimate 64?
    ... Windows Vista Home Basic to Windows Vista Home Premium ... That doesn't appear to apply to the "Anytime Upgrade". ... Using Windows Anytime Upgrade is a new way to upgrade your 32-bit ...
  • Re: Anytime Upgrade Home Premium 64 to Ultimate 64?
    ... Windows Vista Home Basic to Windows Vista Home Premium ... up for the "Anytime Upgrade" options. ... Using Windows Anytime Upgrade is a new way to upgrade your 32-bit ...