Re: SPWIZENG.DLL is not a valid windows image

Civixsi wrote:
Hmm, no I had the same problems as described above.

I have absolutely no idea what you mean by this!

I dont think just
burning that file to a dvd would give me those error messages.

Well of course you wouldn't get those error messages by just burning that particular file to a disk.....but if you had taken the time to comprehend what I wrote, you **would** get those error messages if you were trying to burn an image file and using the wrong file!

Last chance here........are you using a valid a valid image file or not?
What is the exact name of the image file you downloaded? Image files do not have dll extensions!

Respond in a clear and concise way and I will try to help you....if you can't do that and focus long enough to appreciate plus understand the help that someone is trying to give you then go solve the problem on your own and quit wasting my and others time.

  • Re: Failed @getimagesize() print to error_log?
    ... you need error messages displayed on your ... development system. ... but it won't tell you whether it is a valid image file or not. ... If you really need to find out who the referrer is (does it make a ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Gnomebaker
    ... The way I do this is to create an audio CD (it can be a CD-RW if you ... The point by burning directly to an image file was that it is much ... have to look for CD-R/RW discs. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Gnomebaker
    ... The way I do this is to create an audio CD (it can be a CD-RW if you ... The point by burning directly to an image file was that it is much ... But in testing I ran into the infamous Ubuntu jingle "there's a bug for ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Failed @getimagesize() print to error_log?
    ... you need error messages displayed on your ... development system. ... but it won't tell you whether it is a valid image file or not. ... I've changed getimagesize() to ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: burning 5.3-RELEASE CDs
    ... From there I used burncd to produce a bootable disk. ... worked fine with the "minimal installation" image file. ... Burning to a CD-RW ... There are also other disk-burning packages around for ...
    (freebsd-questions)