Re: Can't start Money

Curious...why does it have to be installed in the "Program Files" directory.....doesn't the setup program allow installation anywhere the installer wants to put on their hard drive(s)?

Be pretty weird in this and age if it did, IMHO. :-)

Curious wrote:
What do you mean by "tried installing in my documented"?
You should be installing it in Program Files.
"Marty" <Marty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:6176BBEC-C115-47E4-8BBD-7B53ED9F3788@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I just bought a new laptop with vista home premium when trying to install
Money Plus Deluxe it seems to install but when i try to open it says i need
to run setup from the cd. i tried installing in my documents same problem.
not sure what to do i'm running as the admin so that shouldn't be a problem.

.