Re: Dual Boot w/ Each O/S on separate hard drive

Thanks for all your help. I think I'm going to do it the old fashioned
way and just open the case and plug & unplug the drives when I swith
between o/s. It won't be that often that I switch anyway.

As for Vista 64, I really like the o/s and I dpn't know why Microsoft
could not have developed some way to run older programs.

--
Greg81

  • Re: USB Flash Drive
    ... Then unplug it, wait 10 seconds or so, and then plug it back ... Windows may recognize it properly the next time. ... >> good at handling USB flash drives. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Drive letter oddity
    ... drives, flash cards etc. ... When you plug them in, Windows mounts them and assigns a drive letter. ... The device would then be ok to unplug. ...
  • Re: Drive letter oddity
    ... drives, flash cards etc. ... When you plug them in, Windows mounts them and assigns a drive letter. ... The device would then be ok to unplug. ...
  • Re: Unplug a scsi drive and boot dies
    ... we unplug a hard drive, and then plug it back in and ... > it stops working when you turn it back on. ... and the re-ordering of your drives is confusing the drive ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: Partitioning gpt disk
    ... if you can put all of your hardware-intensive applications on one O/S. ... This gives you maximum hardware performance for each O/S and application set, but only one can run at a time. ... Changing O/S means an anti-static wrist strap, a screwdriver, an anti-static bag, swapping drives, and adjusting the CMOS clock. ... Changing O/S means plugging/ unplugging the USB drive and adjusting the CMOS clock. ...
    (Debian-User)