Re: Dual Boot w/ Each O/S on separate hard drive
- From: Greg81 <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 12:33:23 -0500
Thanks for all your help. I think I'm going to do it the old fashioned
way and just open the case and plug & unplug the drives when I swith
between o/s. It won't be that often that I switch anyway.
As for Vista 64, I really like the o/s and I dpn't know why Microsoft
could not have developed some way to run older programs.
- Prev by Date: Re: Can't start Money
- Next by Date: Re: How to install Vista upgrade without XP on disk
- Previous by thread: Re: Sysprep Progress and Windows Assessment Tool in Sysprep
- Next by thread: Re: How to install Vista upgrade without XP on disk