Re: Dual booting XP and Vista

I just recently installed XP +Vista dual boot and was very nervous with
the installation due to the potential problems as you had. Glad it was
just your BIOS. Stranger things can happen with CPUs.

--
bobblehead1706

  • Re: "Advisor" for XP-2?
    ... installation diagnostic utility that would work ... it's impossible for me to keep up on all the potential problems that SP2 ... >> nice for preparing to upgrade from something other than XP. ...
  • Re: SBS Install blue screening or hang
    ... It turned out that I had to remove the second CPU for installation to run. ... The Supermicro motherboard supports 2 CPUs, ... a direct upgrade, but after a couple of BSOD problems I tried ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Windows 2003 Server bootet nicht - hängt im Bootscreen fest
    ... schliessen wir die Probleme mit Storage und Installation - Problemen. ... alle zusaetzlichen Kontrollers machen Sie weg. ... Sie auch die Steppings von den CPUs). ... Server Offline-Test CDs anbietet, testen Sie den Speicher und die Array ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windows.server.setup)
  • Re: Premium 64-bit Installation Issue
    ... 64-bit OS supports 64-bit CPUs, check out whether your Intel Core is ... The installation just stops after loading all the Windows ... The full name of the new OS is Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 ... forum, as I still think it's a Vista vs hardware compatibility issue. ...
  • RE: redhat detecting too many cpus?
    ... > bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Martin Campbell ... >> installation? ... Does anyone know why it would list 4 cpus when I only ...
    (RedHat)