Re: upgrade from vista home basic to ultimate!

On May 26, 1:45 pm, leonel <leo...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Rick: I'm using vista home basic and i'm planning to change to Vista
Ultimate. I all ready purchase the windows vista ultimate oem software and I
can't install it. What can I do?
Thank,
Leonel Valenzuela
Nicaragua
leon...@xxxxxxx

What is the reason you're changing from Basic to Ultimate;
I ask because the majority of posts deal with changing from Vista back
to XP

  • Re: Most women ultimate players are idiots.
    ... basketball players when they are so clearly inferior to the players in ... Why watch your kid play softball? ... to the college level, nor to Ultimate. ... Athleticism is not the reason why we watch sports (except ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Re: Two thoughts/Issues for ultimate and BOD candidates to consider
    ... reason i ask is because i noticed both teams in the womens and mens ... the viewability of high-level Ultimate. ... kids already know how to self officiate from playin other ... explain all the many reffed sports. ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Re: Great ideas along the lines of moving mixed ultimate
    ... i still don't get the whole reason for this discussion. ... open/womens ultimate down. ... sponsors who might drag our sport out of the realm of "hippie college ... it seems to me that instead of restructuring out tournament format to ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Re: BROTHAS INFILTRATING LAX........WHEN WILL THEY INFILTRATE ULTI
    ... inner-city youth to escape poverty, ... A result is not the same thing as a reason. ... getting to watch better athletes play ultimate. ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Re: word limits and revision
    ... Lucy Kemnitzer wrote: ... Well, that's the ultimate good reason for doing it, isn't it? ... had doubts that I would ever be able to write anything so verbose and ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)