Install IIS on Vista fails

Hi I'm trying to install IIS on Vista Business, but install fails with message: not all functions are succesfully installed. So far i didn't find error in eventviewer nor log-file.
Anybody idea ?

  • RE: Wont copy files from Win Xp Pro installation disc
    ... Thank you for using the Microsoft IIS Newsgroups. ... installing IIS on Win XP Pro fails due to files not being ... We should disable all anti virus software and try to install IIS or use ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: ASP.net on ISS
    ... If you install IIS after .NET, you have to run aspnet_regiis /i from the ... It is under the Windows root ... > but it won't display any asp files, nor does it work with Visual Studio. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: Installing Exchange properties onto a DC
    ... I want to install Exchange console on a DC. ... Can i install IIS, and then The Console and then just ... Then you can install the Exchange Tools by running setup from the Exchange ...
  • Re: Help with install of Studio .Net
    ... > I am running WinXP Pro and I have been using Visual Studio .NET just a few ... did you install IIS *before* you installed Visual ... If you installed IIS after installing Visual Studio .NET, ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
  • Re: IIS doesnot install in MCE 2--5
    ... Did it come with MCE or did you load? ... i need to install IIS onto that. ... the IIS icon ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)