Re: RAID 1 after first drive Installation
- From: "Richard G. Harper" <rgharper@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 18:19:36 -0400
After you've installed Windows, it's too late. The drive array must be created before Windows is installed, the drivers (if any are needed) must be installed during Windows setup and drive formatting.
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User] rgharper@xxxxxxxxx
* NEW! Catch my blog ... http://msmvps.com/blogs/rgharper/
* PLEASE post all messages and replies in the newsgroups
* The Website - http://rgharper.mvps.org/
"newbie" <newbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:17AE5536-9C81-4F15-8882-2AD1DD0F0145@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I mean "RAID 1" after Vista insatll on first drive.