Re: RAID 1 after first drive Installation

After you've installed Windows, it's too late. The drive array must be created before Windows is installed, the drivers (if any are needed) must be installed during Windows setup and drive formatting.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User] rgharper@xxxxxxxxx

"newbie" <newbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:17AE5536-9C81-4F15-8882-2AD1DD0F0145@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I mean "RAID 1" after Vista insatll on first drive.

  • Re: Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown
    ... what "rowanrg" means is that you should update your video card drivers. ... You may want to access these newsgroups with a real newsreader ... Advisor or System Information for Windows. ...
  • Re: stop error 0x00000067
    ... > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.registry ... > This is one of those blue screens that can have multiple causes. ... > backups or if we have to the original copies from when Windows ... > hardware drivers, especially drivers for SCSI controllers where ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.registry)
  • Re: stop error 0x00000067
    ... Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.registry ... This is one of those blue screens that can have multiple causes. ... original copies from when Windows 2000 was installed. ... especially drivers for SCSI controllers where the driver version does not match the firmware version on the controller. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.registry)
  • Re: Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition (32 bit) - Unsigned Drivers
    ... We have never had problems with 32bit unsigned drivers on 2003 EE or SE servers. ... only reply to Newsgroups ... Versons of Windows which for some reason has been grought into 32 bit ...
  • Re: Computer Freezing
    ... There are some known unresolved issues with Catalyst 7.7 with Windows ... does seem like everytime my computer freezes I get this atimtag CRT ... one connected via USB but I never installed the drivers or used it. ... to install all my programming applications (VS, DirectX SDK, V ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)