More drives than A-Z on Vista32?

I have a quad-core development/test box (running virtual machines). I've
got a built-in multicard reader, multiple DVD drives (paired with virtual
machines), and 4 harddrives (each with multiple partitions). On top of
that, I use some external Harddrives for backup, and a few USB memory
sticks.

Bottom line, I'm running out of drive letters. I was under the impression
that Vista allowed extended disk naming (AA through ZZ) but haven't found
it, and renaming a drive in disk management only gives the A-Z options.

Can anyone point me to directions on how to achieve extended drive naming,
or point me to information that indicates it can't be done on Vista32 (and
why)?

Thanks!
Keith
.