When i try to reinstall windows vista my computer goes slow. Urgent please
- From: dani4621
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:08:48 -0700
Well, as you can see in Description then I goes black. It goes to show a mouse. It goes to show chose languge. It goes just rly nothing. is a quite detailed problem it really ignoreing becouse it was up all night and i took my power cable out and i let it update. and when its at fist update then it just stops and shuts down. Should be 100% powered up.
I have a Dell XPS M1530 computer its 1 month old. Or somthing like that. I havent called Dell yet to ask him but yea it will be nice if you can help me .
Ohh btw im only 14 years old so if you could please do it detailed for me since i have had other HDD errors and sometimes i just gave up even that im really good at computers i diident have so much experience with Computers and hopefully you that helps me :)
Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums
- Prev by Date: Re: Vista won't start from DVD
- Next by Date: Re: When i try to reinstall windows vista my computer goes slow. Urgent please
- Previous by thread: Re: hibernate
- Next by thread: Re: When i try to reinstall windows vista my computer goes slow. Urgent please