Re: Activation of my Windows Vista Enterprise

I would like to thank everyone who replied to my post (so quick!). THis was
the first time I used this forum.
Unfortunately my information wasn't complete. I'm sorry for that.
The installation is on my home PC which is connected with my small wireless
network via a Linksys router. Furthermore, I can work on the Internet
normally through this same computer, so I don't understand the reason of this
error message concerning the DNS-name.
The MS-KISS license is a volume license for educational organisations (cfr.
schools). I'm a teacher and I have the permission to use this license key at
home under the license agreement between my school and Microsoft.
Meanwhile only 2 days left before my Vista wil not work properly anymore. So
I'm a bit concerned.
Kind regards,

--
R. Broeckhoven

"Mick Murphy" wrote:

Enterprise is a new name for Volume.
But, Microsoft has put a stop to the pirating of them, as in what happend in
XP days , by requiring that they be re-activated every 6 months via a
specific Server.

If this poster does not know how, it is stolen!
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"Donald L McDaniel" wrote:

On Wed, 28 May 2008 23:05:00 -0700, Raf