Re: Vista Ultimate - how to undo auto-login mistake
- From: propman <propman@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 06:25:56 GMT
I accidentally selected "after passing biometrics, automatically login to windows" (or something to that effect during installation from DVD. I have already configured all my software and now would like to know how to make it ask for login credentials in order to access windows. I see how to choose that option in the onboard help, but there is nothing as to how to UNdo that choice. Please? dirtycar74 (at) hotmail (dot) com
- Prev by Date: blue screen of horror
- Next by Date: Re: Vista Business - License Server / imaging etc..
- Previous by thread: blue screen of horror
- Next by thread: Re: Vista Ultimate - how to undo auto-login mistake