Re: Vista on 256 MB RAM

"scooby" <scooby.3a6mjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> sputtered...

if you want to install all vista edition in 256 ram computer you need
this things

Installation and successful operation are two seriously different matters.

You can play baseball without a bat, too... but you won't get many home runs.

  • Wine and The Bat
    ... operating system) and I have searched anohter program for BSD that can ... So I installed wine from ports, run winecfg and installed the program ... but not with "Secure CRT" (another test only installation). ... My friend, with Wine running on a Debian unstable, run smooth "The Bat!" ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: No wonder They hear no highs
    ... >> I don't bat from that side of the plate. ... > You play baseball? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • XP Unattended Setup Manager Issue
    ... I'm using the XP setup manager to create an unattended XP installation ... distribution folder but after it copies everything from the CD and creates ... the bat and the answer file, ...
  • Re: Executable jar
    ... simply be able to click an a .exe file or a .bat without an additional ... installation. ... Andrew T. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Executable jar
    ... simply be able to click an a .exe file or a .bat without an additional ... installation. ... But has some downsides ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)