Re: 32 bit Vista on 64 bit machine

There is no problem in having 32 bit Operating System on a computer that
is capable of supporting the 64 Bit Operating System. This is not going
to effect the performance of the computer. There computer is capable of
supporting the 64 bit Operating System, so in future in case you wish to
install 64 bit Operting System you may install. The reason why
manufacturers install 32 bit Operating System over a 64 Bit Operating
System is to give the customer the choice. So do not worry there will be
no change in the performance of the computer.

--
ferrisits

  • Re: Steve Jobs: Golden Age Engineer Hero?
    ... It is the best operating system ever made, ... The purpose of an OS is to let you use a computer to run applications. ... It's not the OS supporting software, ... Same goes partially for hardware. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Rise of Legends vs Microsoft
    ... Or, y'know, developers deciding that supporting an OS that ... There is no question of supporting. ... Now, if that boundary were "the latest release of Windows, ... to run in older operating system? ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic)
  • Re: What Linux tool should I use to view newsgroups?
    ... Ram wrote: ... > thanks to Windows I've got a job in IT supporting it. ... keep a m$ operating system running. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: What Linux tool should I use to view newsgroups?
    ... >> thanks to Windows I've got a job in IT supporting it. ... > keep a m$ operating system running. ... > that relies on a server operating system to support the ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Funky machine
    ... Install another license of the trend 3 pack I just bought for the new system. ... Should Xp install from CD with no network connection? ... oldest operating system first as the newer operating system may overwrite ... hardware issues. ...