Re: Vista - Forgotten Password: Will reinstall Vista however ...
- From: "John Barnett MVP" <freelance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 13:17:11 +0100
As you have forgotten the administrator password you might also like to take a look at this site: http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm
John Barnett MVP
Windows Desktop Experience
The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". No warranty of any
kind, either expressed or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy,
reliability or content of this mail/post. The Author shall not be liable for
any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the
use of, or inability to use, information or opinions expressed in this
"Duque6684" <Duque6684@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:96B95361-85FB-4FFE-9C31-D3C97BC12D85@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have inserted the reinstallation disk into the CD reader however the
computer never boot from that unit, so it's doesn't worth helping resolve.
- Prev by Date: Re: Vista - Forgotten Password: Will reinstall Vista however ...
- Next by Date: Re: slow to boot up
- Previous by thread: Re: Vista - Forgotten Password: Will reinstall Vista however ...
- Next by thread: XML file problem eula is not shown.