Re: WebGuide troubleshooting

WebGuide is not a part of Vista, so if you're having problems with it you should contact your computer manufacture or the WebGuide folks for assistance.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User] rgharper@xxxxxxxxx

"Maurice" <Maurice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:D540CD98-816F-4ABD-931A-08E7CAFABA91@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just found this app on Vista Ultimate. Went through the configuration page,
created and account and went through the remaining tabs e.g network address.
Launhing generated the message: " Webguide was unable to load your guide
data. Check Media Center to ensure data is available. Don't know what to
check on my media center and seek guidance. This is a 2.6Ghz machine with
4Gb DIMMS. Any assistance would be appreciated. Also, I have version 4.
Went to the website for version 4.1 but the download has failed twice. I see
a message that the app must be removed before another version is installed
but I do not want to risk losing whatever it is I have at present.

  • Re: WebGuide Configuration
    ... I have Media Center through Vista Ultimate. ... The Webguide Application found at: http://www.asciiexpress.com/webguide/download.aspx for most part self configures. ... In my instance there is an error message: "WebGuide was unable to load your guide data. ... Please check Media Center to ensure guide data is available". ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • WebGuide Configuration
    ... Found a link to an app that allows internet TV to collaborate Windows Media ... I have Media Center through Vista Ultimate. ... "WebGuide was unable to load your guide data. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: MCE TV Guide - View using IE
    ... Is it possible to view the TV guide using IE instead of Media center. ... Is it possible to export the 14 day listings to Excel spreadsheet ... WebGuide 3 is what you are looking for http://asciiexpress.com/webguide/ ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: live tv to another pc / without extender
    ... Orb or Webguide) ... Gary Tsang ... Microsoft MVP - Windows Media Center ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)