Re: driver

Dos your system have 1GB of RAM?
Does your 1650 card have 128mb of memory?
It the answer to either of the above is no then you probably can not run Aero.
"harry wollmann" <harrywollmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:18E5D2A9-A76E-4CC6-BDD0-50CB86F72897@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i downloaded and installed a video card driver but it doesn't show up in
device manager
any ideas my card doesn't work rite i have a HIS x1650 pci express card
according to specs she is compatible with windows aero i run vista home
premium
windows aero doesn't work either any suggestions

  • Re: Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor Question
    ... what specific card do you have? ... "To get the Windows Aero user interface, ... Video RAM or uses shared memory. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor Question
    ... what specific card do you have? ... "To get the Windows Aero user interface, ... Video RAM or uses shared memory. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor Question
    ... "To get the Windows Aero user interface, ... Video RAM or uses shared memory. ... I am looking to purchase a new video card from ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Aero Icons Missing From Quick Launch
    ... JW may be confusing video RAM requirements with system memory. ... My computer has an ATI Radeon X1600 Pro PCI-express card with 512 MB, plus 4 GB of system RAM. ... Its lowest WEI score is 4.6 for Graphics (Desktop performance for Windows Aero). ...
  • Re: driver
    ... Do you have the ATI 8.5 Vista Catalyst drivers installed? ... Does your 1650 card have 128mb of memory? ... any ideas my card doesn't work rite i have a HIS x1650 pci express ... according to specs she is compatible with windows aero i run vista ...