Re: SERIOUS HELP REQUIRED please:

You receive an "Access denied" error message, and the program unexpectedly quits when you try to open or save a file in an Office
program:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891636/en-us

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"johnmyr" <johnmyr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:18D76DCF-5C59-416C-86A8-A90E2E79EF01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just bought a new vista and moved files from ny old XT using windows easy
transfer and cable. Needed email backup so purchased online and used it.
Operation appeard a success but when I try to access Outlook on the new Vista
I get

Cant access your default e-mail folders. Access is denied. You do not have
the permission required to access ....

and promptly throws me out. Please help outlook is surrently useless
--
JPM

  • What Does It Take to Get a PC With XP?
    ... I won't waste time rehashing the argument over whether Windows Vista ... that virtually every copy of Vista Business or Vista Ultimate Edition ... machines doesn't mean that its employees understand that policy. ...
    (misc.consumers)
  • APPLE-SA-2012-05-15-1 QuickTime 7.7.2
    ... Windows 7, Vista, XP SP2 or later ... Viewing a maliciously crafted movie file may lead to an ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: List of Applications Not Compatible with Leopard
    ... If there is an equal on Windows I truly would love to know about ... program on the Plasq frontpage was clearly taken on Vista. ... the product is on both Windows and Mac. ... hardware than Vista works on PC hardware is hardly "silly". ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: OS/2 mentioned in a Vista review
    ... You can also install it in a classic way in 2K (and XP, and 2003 and Vista) by ... That may be a good basis of comparison for you, but to someone who is already displeased with the previous standard of operation of Windows, what should that mean? ... It can be done on XP or OS/2, ... Consider: full-screen apps. ...
    (comp.os.os2.misc)
  • Re: I cant install critical updates
    ... I resolved error message problem from Vista Security Center by uninstalling and reinstalling Antivir. ... How it comes I can't either manage to install manually failing updates? ... Be sure to obtain the correct version for Windows x86. ... Windows Update Agent File Versions: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)