Task Scheduler

Tried to use the task scheduler and received this messeag: MMC could
not create the snap-in. The snap-in might not have installed correctly.
Name: Task Scheduler
CLSID:FX:{c7b8fb06-bfe1-4c2e-9217-7a69a95bbac4}..

--
Billnaz

  • Vista MMC Task Scheduler not in Group Policy
    ... Task Scheduler is missing from the Restricted/Permitted snap-in list in group ... If you use "Restrict users to the explicity permitted list of snap-ins" the ... with no policy to enable Task Scheduler. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Re: MMC unable sav a snap-in
    ... The word you want is console. ... "Snap-in Failed to Initialize" Error Message When You Open Microsoft ... When you try to start Microsoft Management Console with a snap-in on a ... MMC may not start and you may receive ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Recovery Console
    ... > Figured out how to get to mmc via ... > Disk Management (Shows as a folder) ... > these help to make the working in Recovery Console less painful. ... > Under add/Remove Snap-in ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Weird Group Policy and MMC snap-in issue.
    ... I seem to have an odd issue regarding Group Policy and MMC snap-in ... I have created a new group policy object and filtered it by a group ... I cannot find any references to "Folder" in the group policy or any ...
  • .NET 4.0 and MMC snap-ins
    ... Part of the project is an MMC snap-in for administration. ... I can no longer load the snap-in. ... snap-in built with the 4.0 Framework, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)