Re: Compatibility administrator

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 10:05:01 -0700, Nicoliani ?
<Nicoliani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There is a microsoft software named Microsoft Application Compatibility
Toolkit 5.0 and it has a compatibility administrator. I wonder if the
administrator is to use if you expirience problems with XP games under Vista,
so you should run them with the administrator that already has game fixes?
--

It's for professionals. Read the info about it.

---------------------------------------
Was this post helpfull to you?
---------------------------------------

Hardly.

  • Re: Myst III, Exile will not launch in Limited User
    ... Here's a utility to allow Administrators to permit users to run games: ... limited user account(s) to an admin account in Control Panel / User Accounts, ... When your limited user wants to play a game that requires Administrator ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: installing games so other users can access and save their game
    ... - The Symptom Did or Did Not exist prior to installing SP 2? ... - Accounts with Administrator privileges do get the error? ... I have a post on the Windows XP> security and administration board and knowbody knows why there either but> they do offer possible solutions but of course none of them work like yours> Jimmy S.> This wasn't an issue before installing SP2 on my system and now it's keeping> me from playing Microsoft's own games. ... Some games cannot be accessed>>>>> at all by other user accounts. ...
    (microsoft.public.games)
  • Re: Arise Carlos!!
    ... He was kept out of Saints by Myler, who at the time had 4 games of ... There's no way he'd have got another contract in ... They have just lost 3 really good players (including Jacque Fourie) ... administrator or something). ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)
  • Re: Age of Mythology - Requirement for Administrator Rights
    ... Here's a utility to allow Administrators to permit users to run games: ... limited user account(s) to an admin account in Control Panel / User Accounts, ... When your limited user wants to play a game that requires Administrator ...
    (microsoft.public.games)
  • Re: AoE II - only runs as Administrator in XP
    ... Here's a utility to allow Administrators to permit users to run games: ... limited user account(s) to an admin account in Control Panel / User Accounts, ... When your limited user wants to play a game that requires Administrator ... able2play and enter the password. ...
    (microsoft.public.games.discussion)