An error has occurred. Not all fo the features were successfully changed.

When I try to use the "Turn Windows features on or off" function to add or remove anything I get "An error has occurred. Not all of the features were successfully changed." at the end of the installation.

I cannot figure out why. This is a problem, because I cannot currently add any features.

Thanks,

Tim

  • Re: No windows features are listed
    ... Turn Windows features on or off all I get a blank form. ... on Turn Windows features on or off all I get a blank form. ... No check boxes. ...
  • Re: Vista Premium web (http) service?
    ... Did you turn the IIS feature on? ... Start - Control Panel - Programs & Features ... Turn Windows features on or off ... Does Vista Premium run http service? ...
  • Re: Snip Tool is Missing
    ... on the left sidecar it has a link: Turn windows features on or off. ... That will put the snip tool back in the ...
  • [Full-Disclosure] [Fwd: A FINFlash from the Freedom to Innovate Network]
    ... Microsoft and others are opposed to criminalizing the installation of ... storage in which "stored electronic communications" may exist as defined ... all of which make use of only those features of the authorized software ... criminalize unauthorized software installation that is enabled by ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • XP SP2
    ... impressed with installation, It went smoothly and the deploys are working ... the firewall has been on since before the computer returned to the network ... Messenger all into one update along with the new features. ... tests with SUS and see if it continues to live up to smooth deployment. ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)