Re: An error has occurred. Not all fo the features were successfully changed.

This didn't work, because I cannot install it.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Tim

""Darrell Gorter[MSFT]"" <Darrellg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:bfHMCKexIHA.4564@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,
You can get that error message if one of the manifests is corrupted.
Try running this tool which trys to repair the manifests.
947821 Description of the System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;947821

Thanks,
Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

.