installing the anytime upgrade dvd

We wanted to install the dvd because we wanted the HP CRAP removed from the system on a HP MEDIA center m7750n. After 1 week MICROSOFT locked down the computer made us re input the product key off the tower and was told by MICROSOFT it was a pirated dvd. Any ideas y this happened

  • Re: [opensuse] PPC - too many ways to fail [-1]
    ... RAM, starting with the self check of the media, and it failed. ... downloaded the whole 11.0 DVD iso, checked the md5sum, then burned it on 10.2 ... I tried just using it to start a network install. ... This is the error messages onscreen after the last failed attempt: ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Video Problem
    ... won't record to DVD or I don't know how to do it> ... slideshows, and video dvds. ... find the SonicEncoders.msi file and install it. ... The TV player in MEDIA CENTER detects it fine and plays videos great. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • To Dana Kline
    ... won't record to DVD or I don't know how to do it> ... slideshows, and video dvds. ... find the SonicEncoders.msi file and install it. ... The TV player in MEDIA CENTER detects it fine and plays videos great. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: How do you burn from MCE, PLEASE HELP!
    ... The Sonic CD and DVD Burning component is not something found on normal SKUs ... disc of the Media Center 2005 install set to re-install the Sonic CD/DVD ... there was a request to install a file ... ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Playing DVD on MCE
    ... you need to install a Media Center compatible DVD Decoder. ... > i'm having trouble on a brand new installed MCE. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)