Re: Advice on Windows Boot Manager

So i am a computer builder as a small hobby, and i am building a
computer for my brother for his birthday, 2.5 quad processor, 1gb
geforce, 160 gb hard drive, and dvd drive, and vista 64 bit home
premium, but the power went out in the middle of the os install. Now it
cant find teh boot manager. I have teh dvd in and send it to boot from
the cd and in teh bios menu it recognizes the dvd drive. I am at a loss
here and his birthday is tomorrow! please help asb soon as possible.
-Chris

--
kamixius

  • Re: Advice on Windows Boot Manager
    ... Remove and rebuild it, and restart the installation. ... computer for my brother for his birthday, 2.5 quad processor, 1gb ... cant find teh boot manager. ... I have teh dvd in and send it to boot from ...
  • Re: Its My Birthday
    ... if Teh zeroth one actually counts as a birthday. ... Damn it, Teh. ... So I assume you've activated your zero-g unit for the night? ... Tom "Tom" Harrington ...
    (rec.humor.oracle.d)
  • Re: Birthday Re: Multiply-noreply?? OT Perhaps?
    ... Having had a month of voice lessons, I shall TRY to sing to you. ... I'll make it to teh end as of yet: ... Happy Birthday to you ... Happy Birthday, Taria. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Its My Birthday
    ... to the nipples of rec.humor.oracle.d by saying: ... if Teh zeroth one actually counts as a birthday. ... Damn it, Teh. ...
    (rec.humor.oracle.d)