Re: Advice on Windows Boot Manager

kamixius wrote:
UPDATE

I have gotten past the bootmgr problem. Now it locks up everytime I
try to do anything i.e. right before I'm asked to enter the Serial
number. The furthest it's gotten was to where it's actually unpacking
items, it got to 9% and then froze. This is very frustrating, and any
help you can give would be very greatful. Thank you.

I had something similar once with a Vista install and the only way I got round it was to delete, recreate and format the partition during the installation. Vista installed perfectly after that.
.