Re: Mircosoft Register Server

Hi,

Are you trying to register from an elevated command prompt or just a standard one? You should be using the former by right-clicking on cmd and choosing 'run as administrator'.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"jb001" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3b03bab0e303c2b711f01a481d6734d1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I'm having problems with the Mircrosoft Register Server saying that it
has stop working.

I get this message when I try to install a program with Dll files.

I still can't install the program because of this problem.

I have vista home premium

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Any help would be appreciated.

--
jb001

  • RE: Cannot turn on automatic updates nor use windows update
    ... I couldn't register the "Wuaueng.dll". ... "Install the ActiveX control required to view the website. ... gives me an error message saying that "Windows cannot find 'scf'....". ...
  • RE: Cannot turn on automatic updates nor use windows update
    ... I couldn't register the "Wuaueng.dll". ... "Install the ActiveX control required to view the website. ... Windows Update Link: ...
  • Re: Package & deployment
    ... The winsock ocx *is* the indirect dependency. ... You might manually register all the other components as well. ... (compile and install). ...
  • Re: How to uninstall vb6 runtime files?
    ... I have tried to install the vb6 runtime files in the manner you suggested. ... ACTION: SystemFile: "C:\WINNT40\SYSTEM32\VB6STKIT.DLL" ... (File currently on disk was already up to date) ...