Re: Advice on Windows Boot Manager

ok, but i cant find where do delete it for some reason, i opened the
boot menu but ill keep looking

--
kamixius

  • Re: Play, Want & Bin - Schools back edition
    ... Being really very ill ... Part of the reason I've not been here, or on Twitter (thanks for noticing! ... and the other was Plum Fever and I was ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Compat symlinks for /dev/acd0?
    ... We don't do this for ATAPI CD-ROM devices. ... I see no strong reason why it should not be done, ... acdX had no static IDs, ... systems just won't boot without these links. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: NetBSD vaxcd.iso is bad?
    ... > That is probably the reason you see those annoying "respawning ... Perhaps you can boot from the installation ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.netbsd.misc)
  • Re: Boot.ini question
    ... There's a reason that no MS documentation ... on the ARCpath naming convention even mentions the boot order. ... Phoenix BIOS that order may be reset via keyboard input. ... order") is the order the drives are scanned for a Master Boot Record. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage)
  • Re: Dual boot with dos on floppy
    ... In fact the reason is quite simple. ... OS than DOS ... My need is to keep the floppy inserted and to let me choose. ... create a XP boot floppy which only works if the file system is mostly ...