Re: Scaling

You also might try changing your Dots Per Inch(DPI) setting.

"Mick Murphy" <MickMurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:64AEB265-8CBD-4946-87FE-971BD0D651AF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Something has gone haywire with your video/Graphics settings
Right-click on the empty Desktop> Personalise> change resolution in there.

If does not work, go to computer or motherboard or Graphics/Video card
Manufacturwer's site and download latest Drivers for your Graphics Card.

You can also check in Device Manager to see what is wrong with it, too!
Right-click on it, select Properties, and see what is up with the Driver.
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"Kenwood" wrote:

My laptops been working flawlessly but when I turned it off earlier today and
then turned it back on all the icons/text/screen saver/images were much
larger...........and internet explorer isn't scaled properly (I now have to
use a bar at the bottom of the screen to scroll form left to right). I'm not
sure what's happened but I need help correcting.

Thank you very much!

  • gif file attachment
    ... Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia ... Vista does not ask for drivers the way XP did. ... What Vista has is a Load Drivers button on the partition selection screen. ...
  • Re: One more question
    ... Updates, optional or not! ... download latest Drivers from there, ... Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia ...
  • Re: gif file attachment
    ... Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia ... > Down the bottom is would have asked if you wanted to load any drivers;> the ... > Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia ...