- From: "JW" <JW@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 06:22:43 -0700
You also might try changing your Dots Per Inch(DPI) setting.
"Mick Murphy" <MickMurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:64AEB265-8CBD-4946-87FE-971BD0D651AF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Something has gone haywire with your video/Graphics settings
Right-click on the empty Desktop> Personalise> change resolution in there.
If does not work, go to computer or motherboard or Graphics/Video card
Manufacturwer's site and download latest Drivers for your Graphics Card.
You can also check in Device Manager to see what is wrong with it, too!
Right-click on it, select Properties, and see what is up with the Driver.
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia
My laptops been working flawlessly but when I turned it off earlier today and
then turned it back on all the icons/text/screen saver/images were much
larger...........and internet explorer isn't scaled properly (I now have to
use a bar at the bottom of the screen to scroll form left to right). I'm not
sure what's happened but I need help correcting.
Thank you very much!
- Prev by Date: Re: New Motherboard=Activation key error
- Next by Date: Re: Upgrade Vista Home Premium to Vista Business using FULL Busine
- Previous by thread: Re: Customizing "All Programs"
- Next by thread: Re: Upgrade Vista Home Premium to Vista Business using FULL Busine