Re: downgrade windows vista ultimate to windows home basic

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008 15:01:32 +0800, "Muhammad Faiz"
<faizyunus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How do I downgrade Windows Vista Ultimate to Windows Home Basic? I just
performed and upgrade and windows vista ultimate was very frustrating. Any
ideas?

By buying a Home Basic disc and doing a clean install.

  • Re: Windows XP upgrade
    ... If you are using a retail CD of XP ... A generic OEM copy of XP can be used to clean install XP, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Far Cry 3 -- incomprehensible
    ... But it's frustrating. ... After a few hours I might hopefully get used to all the complexity -- all this buying and selling and stuff. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)