downgrade windows vista ultimate to windows home basic

How do I downgrade Windows Vista Ultimate to Windows Home Basic? I just performed and upgrade and windows vista ultimate was very frustrating. Any ideas?

  • Re: Error code: 0x8007000D
    ... i was trying to upgrade to windows vista ultimate from ... when we clicked on install now we got an error message "0x8007000d ... devices connected to computer like external flash ... & complete the upgrade of windows vista.Hope this solution will help ...
  • Re: *** Can i have windows vista home premium english version as the b
    ... and install the windows vista ultimate as an upgrade in the Spanish ... language. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: upgrading window vista 32 bit in windows vista ultimate or window
    ... upgrade it in windows vista ultimate or windows 7. ... You can purchase an upgrade or other retail version of Windows Vista ... You pay the best price you can find at whatever ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Vista Upgrade = Lost Programs?
    ... Sounds like you didn't upgrade but rather did a custom or clean install. ... If so, then the programs would still exist in the new installation, you'd just have to create new shortcuts, etc. ... I upgraded to Windows Vista Ultimate from Vista Home Basic and now my ... reinstall them all again????? ...