Re: downgrade windows vista ultimate to windows home basic

You could always install Home Basic by not entering your product key upon installation. Then try it out for 30 days. You might find that there isn't much difference in your frustration compared to the Ultimate edition.
Or you could just remove things from your Ultimate install so it has the same features as Home Basic. Also turn Aero off to get the full effect.

"Muhammad Faiz" <faizyunus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A98FF22D-0EBA-4845-9CB4-E8AAA119EA9A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How do I downgrade Windows Vista Ultimate to Windows Home Basic? I just performed and upgrade and windows vista ultimate was very frustrating. Any ideas?

.