Vista Backup not working

I know I have seen this problem a million times here, but my case seems
a little different. I backed up my pictures, music, and videos on 3
disks and restored my computer. Now on the first disk is reading blank
and the other two are FBW files. I cannot rename these on the disk.
Any help would be much appreciated.

--
J Kemp
J Kemp's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=51122

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: OT - need computer help
    ... I can use open office whenever he's not on the Internet. ... Some of my old files are on star office. ... It might take Jim as much as half a day's work to find the disk and figure out how to install it on one of the computers in order to find out that what I'm looking for isn't there afterall and might be somewhere else. ... There are also files with pictures from the digital someplace. ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: Trying to get pictures off an SD card and its asking me to format the disk
    ... working because I can see the pictures on the camcorder, a Canon ... I plugged the card reader in and then I plugged the disk into the card ... "Removable Disk " appears on Windows Explorer. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Recovery CD
    ... you can go to your local computer store and buy it. ... If you really need your pictures and files off the drive, you should consider going to a "good" ... If you need XP Pro, you have to buy a disk. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • st318436lw 18.4 ahau2w
    ... My beloved hard disk failed. ... backed up but I will loose some recet pictures. ... drive- had the swap file, MS Office, music and pictures. ... is a firmware failure. ...
    (comp.periphs.scsi)
  • Link Bars
    ... and "server based web". ... The disk based web is contained in a special folder on ... and pictures must be to files within the disk based web ... I added link bars to match the pages ...