Re: Vista 64 clean install help

SlimShady wrote:
I'm attempting to do a clean install of x64 onto my Toshiba X205-S9349
and am having nothing but trouble. To clarify, I am attempting to
install new hard drives at the same time. I had gotten the new OS
installed and operating but couldn't locate drivers for my network
controller so I removed it. Now when I boot from the x64 disk it isn't
even seeing my hard drives.

Hopefully someone out there can help. I'm in Iraq so tech support is
somewhat limited out here.

Please make sure that you have the x64 drivers for your hardware (at least the network card) before you install the OS.
.