Re: Customizing "All Programs"

Hi,

Right click the start orb, choose 'explore all users' to get to:

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu

Do the same as you did with XP. Create a new folder (A) and drag/drop D, L, and Q into it.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"hwince" <hwince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:428EC466-9390-42B5-8ADA-6BB6E2D0394E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
While installing programs on Vista Home Premium, I note that several programs
are similar in function, but when listed alphabetically, they are not
organized the way I would like them. How do I move Program Folders D, L, Q
and R into the Program A folder? Say, one at a time for starters.

.