Re: Customizing "All Programs"

Hi,

Right click the start orb, choose 'explore all users' to get to:

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu

Do the same as you did with XP. Create a new folder (A) and drag/drop D, L, and Q into it.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"hwince" <hwince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:428EC466-9390-42B5-8ADA-6BB6E2D0394E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
While installing programs on Vista Home Premium, I note that several programs
are similar in function, but when listed alphabetically, they are not
organized the way I would like them. How do I move Program Folders D, L, Q
and R into the Program A folder? Say, one at a time for starters.

  • Re: ORB users
    ... They do indeed have a photo sharing service built it. ... I would recommend posting on the Orb forums.http://forum.orb.com/ ... ability to send someone the link to just Rat Terrier without forceing them to navigate to that folder from the top. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: ORB users
    ... I don't think Orb was meant for "sharing". ... > ability to send someone the link to just Rat Terrier without forceing them ... > to navigate to that folder from the top. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: ORB users
    ... > I don't think Orb was meant for "sharing". ... >> ability to send someone the link to just Rat Terrier without forceing ... >> to navigate to that folder from the top. ... Orb seems to share the whole folder or not at the highest ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Extra "Programs" subfolder in start menu
    ... Right click the start orb, ... Go to this folder by double clicking the "programs" folder in the right pane: ... I have the normal "Programs" at the bottom of the start menu. ...
  • Re: ORB users
    ... ability to send someone the link to just Rat Terrier without forceing them ... to navigate to that folder from the top. ... > Any Orb users out there sharing photo's - very cool indeed - but I have a ... Orb seems to share the whole folder or not at the highest level. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)