Re: microsoft word

If Word is running on the computer you can use Keyfinder from http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder/.

If it is not currently installed you need to look in the folder with the cd and get the product key from the label.

"s.gorum" <s.gorum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2B277FFA-CC8F-4432-B4AD-8B542C225628@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can not find the 25 digit product code for my microsoft word. I have been
without it for a long time and i need to know it.

  • Re: which key
    ... Only use the Product Key found on the label affixed to your laptop. ... The Product Key found using a keyfinder only works with the master ...
  • Re: XP repair - please help
    ... the CD with the key on the label now. ... it's too late to use a program like keyfinder. ... So maybe there is any chance to read the Product Key from it? ... I made a mistake. ...
  • Re: xp home setup cd
    ... The product key is uniqe to the version. ... Look for an "I386" partition, might be almost anywhere (root direcctory, ... If you have that folder, ... which is a "DOS" setup program, and Winnt32.exe, which is a "windows" ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Individual Labels in Word 2007
    ... In Outlook, in Folder List view, ... adress from the outlook contacts list into an individual label. ... label by clicking on Tools - Letters and Mailings - Envelopes and Labels. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Individual Labels in Word 2007
    ... Make sure that your Contacts folder in Outlook is set up to be used as the address book. ... adress from the outlook contacts list into an individual label. ... label by clicking on Tools - Letters and Mailings - Envelopes and Labels. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)